Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yay for more notes!

Hiii~! Okay, so here are some updates on my work.

1. It seems you guys are liking this, and at least viewing this. Thanks for all of that! Every time the numbers go up, I feel a bit more happy.

2. I have started to add lyric picture things to my stories. Like, whatever song I was listening to/was inspired by, will have their lyrics (or like a line or two) posted at the bottom. But I'm starting slowly, so yeah, don't expect them right away.

3. I am starting to love different pairings. These particular pairs (so far!) are of course, Gian and Olivia Elle, the rock star and the civilian; Levi Sawyer and Quinn Amity, the Gus and Hazel Grace of Daily Lovebugs; and just recently, Wesley and Andromeda, the poet and the introvert (although you haven't seen much of his 'poetry' yet). I will mark their little stories with 'A GO story', 'SQ' or 'WA'.

4. Upcoming stories: A request for Glory, a band story, and of course, a first kiss. Because I haven't written about anyone kissing anyone yet. Huh. I want it to be SPECIAL.

That's it for now! Thanks so much for following this blog. You guys are AWESOME. Because everything is awesome~!


No comments:

Post a Comment